Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Alternative Medicine Treatment For Arthritis

Alternative Medicine Treatment For Arthritis

Arthritis is a condition that affects different parts of the human body. It can be your knees, spine, hips, fingers, ankles and shoulders. We all know someone that is affected by one form of arthritis or another. A friendof mine is actually waiting in the queue to go into hospital to have a knee operation.


I first discovered that I have arthritis in my left knee more than 10 years ago. I have to say that I have only taken alternative medicine for my conditions. Today I am still able to run 6 kilometers six days a week. This is all thanks to taking chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine supplements. I personally believe that alternative medicine treatment for arthritis is the best option.

No comments: