Thursday, November 29, 2007

Apple Cider Vinegar As Alternative Medicine

Apple Cider Vinegar As Alternative Medicine


Do you know that apple cider vinegar is used widely as an alternative medicine? Apple cider vinegar is apple juice that has been fermented. It is inexpensive and easy to use. There are numerous ways it can benefit our health and here are some of them:


1. It is effective for food poisoning and indigestion.
2. It breaks down fat and reduces cholesterol
3. It regulates blood pressure.
4. It boosts the immune system and fights infections.
5. It aids metabolism and helps with weight loss
6. It eases joint pains, leg cramps and arthritis pains.
7. It detoxifies the body.


You can get apple cider vinegar as a drink, capsules or tablets. I am one of those people that always have to watch my weight. I gain weight very easily even though I run six days a week and watch what I eat. With the help of apple cider vinegar I am able to maintain my weight. Apple cider vinegar as an alternative medicine for weight loss is truly amazing.

No comments: