Withania As Alternative Medicine
Withania is an alternative medicine that has been used for more than 4000 years in Ayurvedic medicine. It is often regarded as the "Ginseng of India".
- It is used to treat anemia.
- It is a remedy for arthritis, rheumatism and joint pain.
- It is effective in treating insomnia and nervous exhaustion.
- It is a mild tranquiliser to give relief to stress.
- It is also used as a treatment for cough, asthma, fever, tuberculosis, paralysis and loss memory.
- It is an energy and immune system booster.
Withania is a very safe herb to use. It is often used in treatments for pregnant women and babies. Withania is an alternative medicine used to help people suffering weight loss as a result of radiotherapy or tumours.