Bilberry As Alternative Medicine
Bilberry is best known as an alternative medicine for the treatment of eye problems. It improves night vision and reduces eyestrain. In
- Bilberry helps to heal ulcers in the stomach
- It is used to treat the hardening of the arteries and heart disease
- It eases nausea, indigestion, menstruation pains and diarrhea
- It is useful in the treatment of fibrocystic breast disease and varicose veins
- It is an effective treatment for external sores, cuts, wounds and ulcers.
You can take bilberry in the form of capsules, liquid or tinctures. Bilberry has hardly any side effects if the correct dosage is taken. It also does not react with most common drugs. There is however, the risk of bleeding if used with some pain relief medications. I take 5000mg bilberry everyday and my night vision has greatly improved. Bilberry is indeed an effective alternative medicine for eye care.