Rosehip As Alternative Medicine
Rosehip is a very common shrub throughout
Studies have shown that Rosehip achieve better results than Glucosamine in reducing rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis pain.
- It is a blood cleanser and purifier.
- Rosehip tea is a kidney and gall bladder tonic.
- Rosehip eases menstrual disorders and pain.
- It gives relief to toothache, headache, nausea and sore gums.
- It is effective in relieving hay fever and asthma.
Rosehip comes as oil, tea, extract and powder. For kidney health drink three cups of tea daily. Use the powdered form to get pain relief from arthritis. You can mix Rosehip tea with other tea to create your own drink.
Rosehip is safe and non toxic and does not have any of the side effects of anti-inflammatory medications. It only takes around three weeks to feel the full effectiveness of Rosehip when used as an alternative medicine for arthritic pain.