Reishi As Alternative Medicine
Reishi is an alternative medicine that has been used in
- It lowers blood pressure and cholesterol.
- It is used to prevent and to treat coronary heart disease.
it is used to treat chronic hepatitis. China
- It is a treatment and preventative for memory loss.
- It is used to treat asthma and coughs.
- It is a remedy for insomnia and fatigue.
Reishi is available as teas, tablets, tinctures and extract. This mushroom is very safe and can be taken over a long period without any side effects. It is best taken with an empty stomach in the morning. Reishi can be used by pregnant or nursing women and children. Very often it is combined with other herbs. Mountain climbers often consumed this medicinal mushroom to combat altitude sickness. Today Reishi is still popular as an alternative medicine for promoting vitality and combating fatigue.