Vacha As Alternative Medicine
Vacha is an alternative medicine used in Ayurvedic medicine. It is an herb well-known for the nervous system.
- It is a treatment for amnesia.
- It is a remedy for spleen disorders.
- It is a sedative to calm the nervous system and to promote good sleep.
- It is used to treat mouth diseases.
- It is effective in treating fever, headache and vomiting.
- It is a treatment for dyspepsia and habitual constipation.
- It is used to treat difficulty in passing urine.
A standard dosage is 125 to 500 mg of vacha in powder form. It is a very effective herb that shows result very quickly. Vacha is an alternative medicine that is also used to treat hysteria and insanity.