Neem As Alternative Medicine
Neem is the alternative medicine derived from the neem tree berry oil. It has been used in Ayurvedic Medicines for centuries. In
- It is an effective treatment for skin disorders such as head lice, psoriasis, acne, thrush, eczema, scabies and athlete's foot.
- It is a detoxifier and purifier for blood.
- It is a remedy for malaria and fevers.
- It is a preventative for dry scalp and dandruff.
- It is an herb for eye health.
- It is a treatment for gum diseases.
- It is used in the treatment of stomach ulcers.
- It is a remedy for unhealthy and brittle nails.
All parts of the plant twigs, leaves, roots and bark can be used for medicine. This herb has very low toxicity with no side effects. Neem is available as extract, dried leaves, capsules and powder. It is generally taken orally or applied topically. Very often its leaves are used topically to treat warts and chickenpox. Neem is truly an alternative medicine with endless uses.