Cupping As Alternative Medicine
Cupping is an ancient alternative medicine practised in
- It stimulates flow of blood and energy to the affected area.
- It is effective for treating joint and muscle pain.
- It is a remedy for soft tissue injuries, arthritis and sprains.
- It treats bronchial congestion by relieving fluid from the lungs.
- It is used to treat gastrointestinal complaints.
- It is an effective treatment for cold and flu symptoms such as chills, dizziness and headache.
Cupping is generally used on its own. This is an inexpensive method that one can easily learn and use at home. It can also be used in combination with other therapies such as acupuncture and therapeutic massage. This technique is non-invasive, safe and painless. However, it must not be used on rashes or those who have a temperature or bleed easily. It is considered to be the best deep tissue massage on the market. Generally it is used on the back but it can be applied to many other parts of the body. Cupping is an alternative medicine that has been tested by time and effective in treating a range of health complaints.