Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Alternative medicine-herbs


Many herbs now grown in the garden, and even in windows cuisine, used in cooking and correction. You can check teas that can do for you. We can improve our health with just a little help.

Several years ago, when there were no drugs available, people had to find something to relieve the pain, the treatment of disease or illness. Many herbs have at their disposal. Implemented herbs Burns, insect bites, rashes, aches, pains, until they found those that were right for what problem.

There are a lot of dried herbs, which are already using in my kitchen. Nutmeg, onion, garlic powder, paprika, cloves, Sage, vanilla, oats, wheat, horseradish. I used the herbs my years with Greens, grilled chicken, pork and even in my salad. Herbs can use almost anything you can cook or eat.

I use Echinacea strengthens the immune system, I also have spraying Echinacea to help relieve sore throat when I have a cold.

Eucalyptus oil has been used cough and lozengers. They prefer and have used them many times when I have a cold or a sore throat.

Can you really not about mint used for stomach indigestion, I keep Peppermint mints in my wallet at all times and also Peppermint gum to settle my stomach.

Use your Ginko every day to improve my memory.

YOUR health is what is important. Use of medicinal products which have been created with herbs only helps to improve your health. My health and possibly your health improvement. The best way to improve your life and then with natural products, that everyone is usually at home there.




Charlotte Waterman [http://goodnaybor.com]-to submit your name and email address on my website to receive YOUR free newsletters for alternative medicine and how to improve your everyday health. You must verify your subscription to download my free newsletters.




No comments: