Onion As Alternative Medicine
Onion is not just a herb but also an alternative medicine. In ancient
- Onion is useful in the prevention of dyspepsia and flatulence.
- It is used to treat bleeding hemorrhage.
- It is often used in the treatment of urinary and teeth problems.
- Onion is known to be an effective remedy for anemia.
- It acts as a stimulant for the whole body to increase vigor and energy.
- The juice from an onion cleanses the digestive system.
- Onion juice can cure stomach complaints.
You can easily include onions in your daily meals or salads. Onion is best eaten raw to get its full potential as an alternative medicine.