A lot of people are not aware, but health juices have amazing healing powers and offers a lot of health benefits. In fact, these juices are a natural cure for many illnesses.
We may be fortunate to have medicines for tuberculosis and malaria, but when we are afflicted with diabetes, heart disease or any dreaded diseases, I think one needs to take notice and heed the positive effects of discovering new medicines and alternatives. And this is where health juices comes in.
Medical studies have shown the protective health remedies that certain juices offer. Likewise, its rejuvenation and detoxification effects. They help reduce the risk of heart disease, stroke, cardiovascular disease and even cancer. But of course drinking lots of juices does not mean it will make one healthier. Rather, having too much of anything is disastrous. Moderation is in order.
Here are some helpful tips and health juice recipes.
• System Cleansing = Carrot + Ginger + Apple
• Cholesterol, cancer, headache = Apple + Cucumber + Celery
• Skin complexion, bad breathe = Tomato + Carrot + Apple
• Kidney & bladder, dispel excess salts from body = Pineapple + Apple + Watermelon
• Regular sugar content = Pear + Banana
• Counteracts toxicity = Carrot + Apple + Pear + Mango
• Strengthens body immunity = Honeydew + Milk + Watermelon + Grape
• Constipation = Banana + Pineapple + Milk
• General health = Banana + Orange + Strawberries + Mint Leaves + Milk
• For Relaxation = Apple + Pineapple + Mind + Lime
• For Stress Reduction = Tomato + Carrot + Coriander + Broccoli + Celery
• Improve Digestion = Apple + Beetroot + Ginger + Carrot
• Anti Flu, Anti Cold = Apple + Carrot + Lemon + Ginger + Garlic
• Detoxing Body = Apple + Grape fruit + Watermelon + Ginger
• Cleansing Liver = Pineapple + Carrot + Beetroot + Lime
• As a Skin Tonic = Carrot + Capsicum + Spinach
• Arthritis = Celery + Parsley juice
• Asthma = Celery + Papaya + Endive + Carrot
• High Blood Pressure = Carrot + Parsley + Celery + Lime + Whey Powder + Grape + Carrot
• Common Cold = Watercress + Apple juice with one fourth pure cream of tartar
• Cholesterol Reduction = Carrot + Apple + Ginger + Orange + Strawberry + Spinach
• Diarrhea = Carrot + Blackberry juice
• Fever = Celery + Parsley
• Gallstones = Beetroot + Radish + Green vegetable juices
• Kidneys = Celery + Parsley + Asparagus + Carrot
• Obesity, Overweight = Beet greens + Parsley + Celery
• Improve Memory = Celery + Carrot + Prune juice + Rice Polishing
• Gout = Celery + Parsley
• Impotence = Celery + Wheat germ
• Indigestion = Coconut milk +Fig juice + Parsley + Carrot
• Infections = Carrot + Blackberry
• Sore Throat = Watercress + Apple with one fourth pure cream of tartar
• Rejuvenation = Cucumber + Radish + Pepper Concord + Grape + Pineapple
It is recommended that organic produce be used. Also ensure that you thoroughly wash the fruits and vegetables before juicing. Carrot stems and apple seeds are toxic, so better remove them. For better taste, you can use as garnish lemon juice. black pepper, salt or cinnamon.
You may ask, "Why not just eat fruits and vegetables instead?". The answer is simple; it may take 2 to 3 hours for solid foods to pass through the digestive tract of the body that requires a healthy digestive system. This is in contrast to drinking juices. The nutrients are quickly absorbed into the blood stream and immediately nourishes the body cells. In fact, freshly squeezed juices contain the highest concentration of beneficial properties since the skins of the fruits and vegetables are also included. Besides, it is often easier to drink a glass of juice when you are in a rush, than, say, start peeling an orange on your way out the door.
Most of these health juices are only within our reach, surprisingly, in our kitchen. One needs to understand only its natural wonders. After all, these juices are a natural cure for ailments. Happy drinking.