When you have juice you get several benefits that work as natural medicines to enable you to lead a healthy life. When you think of juice the first thing that comes to your mind is the storehouse of wonderful nutrients that it is. Juices are the best of natural and raw food that you can have and they work phenomenally well as a medicinal prop too.
They can bring around a change in the hormones in the body, make the body increase its level of immunity, ensure that the pollution does not affect one and work as an antibiotic too. There are special kinds of vegetable and fruit juices that you can consume based on the properties that you want to take advantage of.
Based on this the fruits and vegetable juices that one can consume are divided into these major categories:
• Citrus fruit juices: these fruit juices can be got easily from fruits such as oranges, lemons, strawberry, pineapple and grapefruit. The juice got from these fruits is acidic and is laden with the tangy freshness to it along with oodles of vitamin C and antioxidants.
• Vegetable juices: juices from vegetables are equally healthy and can be tasty too. There are juices from firm vegetables such as tomatoes, cumbers and carrots that are excellent sources of vitamins and they can satiate your hunger especially during the times that you want to try out juice therapy in the instance of weight loss programs.
• Green leafy vegetables: the juice got from these are a store house of not only all the vitamins and minerals but also huge sources of iron. These leafy vegetables that can be juiced are cabbage, spinach, lettuce, parsley and celery. They also have properties of avoiding water retention in the body.
• Juices from vegetables that are actually the root of the plant. These are vegetables like onions, carrots, potatoes and radishes. These vegetables when juiced have the potency of removing the toxins from your body and increasing the metabolic rate. This means that there will be no fat accumulation within the body. They also have the potency to work as a mild sedative and tranquilizer. Therein if you are stressed and have too much of workload on your shoulders then this juice is just right for you to consume.
• Juices from fruits that are laden with natural sugar, sucrose such as grapes and prunes. There are several fruits that are high on the natural sugar levels and this allows one to be able to have the right amounts of sugar in your body. They are perfect even for diabetics to consume within moderation.
• There are juices such as those that are got from plums, pears, apples, cherry and apricots that are not completely acidic like the citrus fruits but have their fair share of acids to it. They are completely safe to have in place of water and consume even on an empty stomach.
• So, go ahead and employ the benefits of juice to your advantage.
Find more information on topic Hand Juicer. Don't miss it Hand Juicers.